Becoming Together – Paradigms and Practices for Collective Resilience16. Dezember 2022 | 17:30 – 19:30 | Jonas Gröner
Working toward a livable future for all and bringing alive a world where everyone can thrive is not an easy thing. How can we support ourselves and each other to show up fully to this challenge? How can we create structures and communities of belonging and safety, where we can be nourished and resource ourselves, to engage with polarization on the inner, interpersonal and systemic scales of change?
In this workshop we will explore what needs to shift in our activist culture to enable us to thrive while building a new world.
We will cover:
- The underlying paradigm that creates psychological safety in groups and enables them to be resilient
- Principles that apply across all scales of groups, that are at the core of regenerative practice
- Practices for newly emerging and existing groups that want to work together in a more stable yet adaptive way
This workshop is for you if:
- you are tired of only talking about sustainable activism and slipping back into performance-oriented culture
- you want to be in the work for a world where everyone can thrive for the long haul
- you want to contribute to the long-term resilience of the movements and groups